Get a 168-Point Problem Prevention Network Assessment and IT Consultation
Are you getting exhausted by the nearly constant problems with your current computers and network setup? Have you outgrown your current IT guy? Do you need a professional, who knows and understands the world of Healthcare, HIPAA compliance or small businesses to take a look at your current Technology and consult with you on a better solution?
A 168-Point Network Assessment from the experts at AZCOMP Technologies can help you determine the limitations, the weaknesses, and the security threats of your current IT setup.
“I don’t need anything amazing, I just need computers that work, and a network that doesn’t hold me back!” If you’ve ever thought anything like this, you’re not alone. Getting all your technology to work together, and to keep everything updated and running smooth, and to keep your practice HIPAA compliant, and to keep your data safe and secure can be daunting and overwhelming to most business owners. That’s why you should hire us to come and take an in-depth look at your entire network to assess your current situation in great detail. Once we’re completed with the detailed network assessment, then we can make an action plan for your business to make technology work the way you’re expecting it to.
As a potential new customer to AZCOMP Technologies, we’d like to offer you a 168-Point Problem Prevention Network Assessment and IT Consultation.
Here is a summary of what would happen in a detailed network assessment:
- Find out what your technology goals are, and what’s not working for you right now.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, WIFI, or any other project you have in mind.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Review each computer or laptop or other connected devices, and get a good understanding of all your current equipment.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups. (Note: tape backups fail at the documented rate of 78% of the time; don’t wait for a crisis to occur before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- And much more...
Request your Network Assessment here!
To get the process started, fill in this form below with your information. We’ll then contact you to set up a time for a brief introductory visit and needs evaluation. In that same visit we’ll go over the details of the detailed network assessment including pricing, and then get the assessment scheduled for you.
Let’s get the process started by filling out this form.